Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Now, then and sunset on the guitar.

Just thought I would write a few words after all this while, updating about what I'm doing now and next.

So after a lot of hard work I have completed my final year project on time, and I'll start having my first paper this Friday. There will be four papers for this final-final exams, with the last paper on May 12.

What I'll do next? Let's see. Going to climb Mount. Sungai Lembing, again. Try my luck on sunrise again. And then, would probably go to Kuala Kangsar to visit a friend. After that, Cameron Highlands, again.

Then, looking for a job.

What would happen next remains a mystery now anyway.

On another note, I love sunset on the guitar. :)




YER BLUES
"the sun goes down on the new Fender acoustic..."
- Copyright 2006 by Rick Macomber


“One day,” you said to me, “I saw the sunset forty-four times!”
And a little later you added:
“You know--one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…”
“Were you so sad, then?” I asked, “on the day of the forty-four sunsets?”
But the little prince made no reply.

- Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

2 comments:

spitzberg said...

nice pic!
haha which reminds me how's ur bass alr?

Erica Chin said...

spitzberg: Hey~! I'm still just hanging around, having fun playing some bass lines now and then. :)