Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just, brief.

It's high time to update my blog, I guess! I've been quite busy with work since my internship started on 5th January; almost caught me exhausted.

I'm currently assigned to the Fashion & Beauty department of The Sun newspapers. Normally this section will be published on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. So check out extra careful on these days if you might catch my name there! (If you know my full name!)

I already had one on Wednesday for a very brief article. A good start!

Besides, the sun management will be rotating us interns - I'll be in Entertainment next month and newsdesk finally in March.

In spite of being busy with work, still, I try to keep my head above the water. :)

There's tons of things revolving inside my head; yet it also feels like there's nothing really significant that I have to spill it out - isn't that weird? hehe.

Well, while I take some time to clear my head up, I have two movie lines from "Hitch" to share with you here. Good day!

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
If you must steal, steal away from bad company.
If you must cheat, cheat death.
And if you must drink,
drink in the moments that take your breath away." - Hitch


And, always remember...

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

-Hitch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy huh??
Still want to ask about the nicest food in Sentul? LOL
Keep in touch.
(Probably the last comment I'll leave on your blog.)

Anonymous said...

the second quote and greatest quote of all is not actually originated from Hitch but its an old chinese proverb

Erica Chin said...

JcX : Yeah, busy with all the products launching lately @.@....Apparently there's nothing nice to eat in Sentul from 9p.m. to 12a.m.. SIENZ.

And yeah, keep in touch
And why does it have to be your last time to leave comment? @.@

Erica Chin said...

Han : hey there...i just heard of that line in the movie Hitch. It could have come from somewhere else.

Which proverb is that? Do tell me. :)