Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to myself

BIRTHDAY, the one special day out of the 365 normal days in a year. It's special somehow, that when friends forget their birthday wish, when your bf/gf don't mention anything about going out , when your boss says you have to OT on your birthday, you get upset easily.

I had my birthday on last Tuesday, but it was not until Thursday that anyone celebrated for me. I don't know how others would have felt, but I was EMO on the lonely Tuesday. But anyway, Thursday was fun nonetheless.

After a surprising Chocolate Banana cake late birthday celebration in Old Town, Jaya One (again thanks to all of you who celebrated for me), we went to Midvalley.


With a stomach full of chocolate banana, my friends and I went Starbucks Coffee after buying movie tickets. Had a cup of Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino. Was very excited to order it at first, since the last time I had it I couldn't have enough of it. But this time around I didn't like it.

There was a little taste of almond in the drink. And I hate almond tea, almond milk, whatever with almond. Except for almond chocolate - and even still, I don't take almond chocolate as my favourite. Anyway, who will? Hazelnut chocolate or macadamian is much better isn't it.


Struggled to finish my cup of coffee, we went watching Madagascar 2. Funny as usual, but I would say that Madagascar 2 has not been better than the first. But still, the extremely-cool penguins, the hilarious Zebra, the lion that likes to show off, the confidently sexy hippo, and the whining giraffe in love - they made me laugh at least.


And really, I LOVE the penguins. You rocks!

The movie ended around 5p.m., we walked around and saw that Dior happened to be promoting its new mascara. Free testing. Urm well, we were not really kiasu, but hmm.....Dior mascara free putting on for you wei...Lol.

So you could've guess, I and my friend went tried out the new Dior mascara. I chose the blue colour mascara, but since my eyelashes weren't long enough, and weren't curve enough.... the effect of the blue mascara couldn't really be seen.


With the blue Dior mascara put on free of charge, I walked into Sushi King third floor to have dinner. Friend Sham and I got a few sushi dishes, but apparently Sham who had sushi for the first time didn't enjoy herself.

Anyway, I enjoyed my sushi as usual. Ah, all those salmon. Raw. Smoked. Grilled. I love them all!


After the sushi meal, we headed back home. When I reached home, it was raining and the traffic was so jammed.

While walking back from the bus stop the driver of one of the cars offered a ride to me, but I hadn't have the mood (rain and jam and all that) and honestly a little afraid (sky was dark and I was alone). So I simply ignored and walked my way back. Wonder should I have at least say a "No, thank you" ? Oh well.

Although the day ended raining again, but I still enjoyed the outing with friends. Thanks again to Sham, PeiZhi, Hwang for taking me to Midvalley. :)

And sure again to PS, WS, LC, YR (who came just to bring the cake and celebrate for me), thank you! I like the cake a lot. ^^


Birthday is one special day out of the normal 365 days in a year, and it is friends that make it special. Thank you everyone who remembers and willing to make the effort to wish me and celebrate for me. I had a special birthday, at least. :)

Oh and, friends on my facebook can check out more photos there. If you're not in my facebook friends list - you can always add me! - eternalbaroque@hotmail.com

And, yeah, HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to me :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the first time celebrating ur birthday since i know u~

I am sorry that cannot provide a wonderful birthday celebration for u~

But still hope u will be happy always~

Wish all ur dream can come true~

Hope u don't think too much most of the time~

Happy 20th birthday~
ur 20 just started,enjoy it o~

Anonymous said...

20 just started?
i would use teen just ended for you :-)

Erica Chin said...

pei zhi:

The birthday celebration was wonderful enough la :)

Thanks for da wish, haha

And well for the don't-think-too-much part, i'll TRY. lol.

I'll enjoy my life, don't worry! :P

Erica Chin said...

Jcx:

Teen just ended for me? lol...Then you're still teen la...muahahahaha

元元 said...

Happy belated birthday^^

Erica Chin said...

元元 : thanks for the wish :)