Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15 seconds in remembrance with Keep Moving

I know I've been procrastinating to upload the photos of the video shooting like weeks ago. And finally, I'm here to upload the photos. :)


Director Marco at the left, The girl Carmen, and Main character Chi Hou at the right, me as background. :P


Discussing about how the scene will look like...


Getting ready...Camera man Che Kian at right


Testing out.....Wonder how would have Carmen and Chi Hou felt, being camera-ed at such a close distance :P


And you can see me standing far away....


More takes of the same scene....



Examining the film we recorded...



Another scene.....director telling me to walk from point A to point B. @.@



Finally the video shooting for the day was done......took pictures to remember the day :) [notice : I was the only one not doing any pose at all in this picture....oopz :P]



The guys wanted to stand in front instead of behind the car....hehe


So that was it, the day I went to help out in a short film video shooting. Would have to thank Marco, Che Kian, Chi Hou, Callum and Carmen again for giving me this new experience.

And yeah, JcX....there you go....photos are here finally. :P


Reference : 15 seconds, keep rolling and Keep Moving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errrk....
Speechless.... you're barely visible to us if you didn't tell us your position.
Anyway, nice "shooting" of yours, and a "good" experience as K leh feh...

*Don't state my name mah.... =.=||

Erica Chin said...

JcX : i thought i told u i really wasn't playing any significant role in the short film wat...:P....but then again I would be damn awkward if I were anything more significant there...lol